The Lihit Auto Punch Paper Drill is an excellent compact paper drill, that will comfortably fit in your studio. It is an excellent piece of kit for putting neat and clean holes in large quantities of paper at a time – a hole-punch on a larger scale.
The drill comes with four drill bits and some replacement baseboards. It is used and is missing some parts, such as the lid to the top, and the paper press is broken, as can be seen in the photos. Apparently the top lid is only slightly relevant and a bag or tin lid will do the job just as well.
– approx 340 (h) x 340 (d) x 510 (l)mm
– approx 20kg – this is a heavy piece of a equipment.
– drill bits included are 2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 5mm
– Product Data sheet for Lihit 2003 – a similar slightly newer model
– this is available to the UK only, either as a collection from The Book Hut, or sent via DPD for £25.00