These BEAUTIFUL weights are extremely tactile and useful. They perfect for weighing down tissue repairs and keeping your work from moving when you need both hands – commonly described as a conservators third hand – an essential piece of kit for any conservator, artist and craftperson.
They are handmade in leather, filled with lead shot ballast and weigh 500g.
They are specifically designed to let you work on, or repair artwork and can be used as follows:
– to act as a third hand and keep work from moving when you need both hands.
– to mold around uneven surfaces, giving an even weight.
– to aid tissue repairs and flattening when used with bondina blotter packs.
– to weigh down objects under boards.
– a key piece of kit that will be used ALL the time!
They are extremely useful, you will find yourself using them in any number of occasions as they become key tools in your conservation or art kit.
They are also extremely tactile and addictive to play with!
– They are made from upholstery leather, so are fixed and should not bleed on your work, however, like all weights, there should be a barrier between the weight and the artwork, such as the Bondina Blotter Packs.
– They contain small lead shot ballast and should be kept away from children.
Pyramid of 10cm sides with plait at top
Check title for colour selected – tones of each colour will vary.
Colour tones of the leather will vary
The Bondina Blotter Packs are also available in my shop