A personalised hen book for your bride, made by all the girls – a special keepsake to remind her of her special party, with a little bit of all of her friends included! Have a look at a finished one here.
ORDER YOUR OWN HEN-DO MEMORY BOOK
- I will send you sheets of paper for the girls to write/draw/collage on in what ever form they like.
- I will include some simple printed instructions, including what direction the writing should be in so that the contents are consistent.
- You give a sheet or more to each of your girls for them to personalise.
- You send the completed pages back to me a minimum of two weeks before your hen-do for me to create the book.
- The book will be in pink, unless another colour is specified.
SUGGESTIONS OF CONTENT
- Photographs of you together
- Past memories of school, college and work days
- Drawings and collage cuttings of things to make her laugh.
- Coptic binding, fully bound in coloured paper, with additional crushed decorative paper on the cover and ribbon.
- Guards for each folio are in the same paper as the cover.
- Single folios with guards created each signature, the paper stock was thick to provide bulk and hold photographs.
- Each individual is given a landscape folded folio to be written/drawn/collaged on as they choose. It should be noted that each folio will have guards wrapped at the spine.