This little book uses sections from a collection of Poetry booklets that came free with a newspaper. This is something the broadsheets often do over the Christmas period and are a great thing to collect if you spot them early enough.
- Hand sewn sections onto tape and linen thread.
- Complimentary coloured endpapers adhered as a single folio to front and back.
- Spine lined with mull and kraft paper.
- Boards and spine covered buckram book cloth and hand decorated papers.
- Cased in as a quarter bound flat back book.
- Complimentary slipcase was made in the same buckram book cloth, and a sympathetic coloured ribbon.
ORDER YOUR BESPOKE FLATBACK BINDING WITH SLIPCASE
If you have a collection of pamphlets that you would like bound in a similar manor with a slipcase, please do get in touch. Prices start from £200.00 and will vary depending on any additional requirements you have, such as labels and cover tooling.
For other examples of bespoke bindings, have a look at the bookbinding page of this website.
This particular book was for my mother, who was extremely pleased with it, but is still a bit scared to sit down and read it! The paper was paper we had made together one afternoon, so all very appropriate.